Thursday, February 07, 2008

We've upgraded to on-the-go internet service!

See Joanie.....See Joanie connect to the internet out in the middle of Montana!

We now have internet service in the truck as we drive along- anywhere we have cell phone service we also have internet. Pretty cool!
And in case you are wondering about the google ad at the top of the blog page--- it is a "service" that Google provides. The content of the ad is supposed to match to content of the blog. AND I get 5 cents every time someone clicks on the ad. SO keep on clicking my friends!

2 comments:

SoaringEagle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoaringEagle said...

Joanie,
I was serching for on-the-go internet service for my laptop, when I ran into your blog.
I have to say "gee you got the life...LOL"
Although I still haven't found any services that cover my area (WV) and the East Coast. I did enjoy looking at your pictures, and reading your blogs.
btw... If you don't mind telling my, what on-the-go internet service do you use?
Thank you for sharing them with me and may God be with you and Kurt in all of your travels.

Keep On Truckin',
SoaringEagle
aka: Rose